Understand the non-woven
The exact name of the non-woven fabric should be non-woven, or non-woven. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need spinning fabric, it just arranges or arranges the short fibers or filaments randomly to form a net structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principles, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production, high output, low cost, wide use, multiple sources of raw materials.
Non-woven fabric advantages and disadvantages:
Nonwovens have many advantages: 1) Ventilation 2) Filtration 3) Insulation 4) Water Absorption 5) Waterproof 6) Scalability 7) Not disheveled 8) Feel good, soft 9) Lightweight 10) Recovery 11) No directionality of fabric 12) High productivity compared with textile fabrics, fast production speed 13) Low price, mass production, etc.
Disadvantages are: 1) Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabrics 2) Can not be cleaned like other fabrics 3) Fibers are arranged in a certain direction so that they are easy to split from right angles and so on. Therefore, recent improvements in production methods have mainly focused on preventing the improvement of fission.
Its main purpose can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and hygiene non-woven fabrics: Surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, civil wipes, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, Roujin Juan, beauty products, sanitary napkins, Pad, disposable cloth and so on;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: carpets, wallpaper, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, curtains, scouring pads, mops and the like;
(3) Non-woven garments: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather, such as cloth;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; automotive roof fabrics, filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles,
(5) Non-woven agricultural use: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, curtain insulation, etc.
(6) military non-woven fabrics: high-performance fiber body armor, Rub gun cloth, military map cloth and so on
(7) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, bags of tea bags, flags, etc.
The definition of non-woven fabrics and use classification
Non-woven features introduced